Wednesday 12 September 2012

Barry M Nail Paint Berry Ice Cream

Barry M are the leading brand in colour cosmetics and have become a household name with their advert television debut a few years ago and rising celeb approval. (They recently had a nice bit of product placement in Tulisa’s "Young" video……I really don’t know how I know that).

The family run company prides itself as being 100% British and has enjoyed a cult status dating back 30 years. I’m a bit of a geek when it comes to pop history so I found it interesting to learn that punks and new romantics back in the 80’s were using Barry M to create their outrageous statement looks. 

I learnt about Barry M nail paint range from blog reviews. Berry Ice Cream caught my eye because the lilac colour reminded me of the colour my friends had their bedroom walls when I was younger but I was never allowed to have. At 2.99 the colour is now mine to enjoy and I think it is so pretty and feminine!

The nail paint is fast drying and after a few coats the colour has a lovely glossy opaque finish. The Barry M nail paint range is available in Boots and Superdrug.

I dabble in playing the guitar so I never paint my nails, instead I thought I’d share a picture of my feet with the internet world hmmm. Anyway I hope you can see the colour clearly. 

Listening while I blog

In the New Romantic/New Wave spirit I thought I’d play Duran Duran- Girls on Film 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting