Tuesday 23 October 2012

Judy's Affordable Vintage Fair










































I utter this phases probably a thousand times a year and I’m sure you must do as well... “I need a new wardrobe”. I must say I am currently suffering from fashion-frustration, being that the recession has hit the high-street shops of my home town and it is difficult to scour the sale-rails for anything that a passerby in the street could be wearing as well.

So when I heard that Judy’s Affordable Vintage Fair would be hitting my hometown for a one off event I made sure that it was a definite date in my diary.

Judy’s, which is Britain’s biggest vintage fair, brings together vintage traders in over 30 cities and 6 festivals. For one day my local town hall was chock a block full of layered petticoats, frayed denim shorts and cosy knits, and when it all became a bit too much I could help myself to a cute little vintage cupcake and a cup of tea.

I had a nice day browsing the stalls and came back with some buysies which I’d thought I’d share with you…



I picked up the Tie Dye Midi dress from Memoir Vintage, available here

Also finally found a pair of Levi cut off shorts, which fit me perfectly, from Goldrush Vintage.

I’m so happy with my purchases as I’ve been searching for a midi bodycon dress and Levi shorts which fit me well for so long.

Check out Judy’s Affordable Vintage Fair to see whether it will be coming to your hometown, they also have kilo sales for £15!!!

Listening while I blog...

Ready or Not by The Fugees 

 

2 comments:

★ JASMINE ★ said...

hey girl! i just found your blog through a friends page and wanted to say hello!
Judys sounds like an awesome place to shop and I would totally buy everything!

Looks like you snagged some awesome goodies though! Lucky!

anyway! happy to be your newest follower <3
say hi back sometime?

hugs! xxx

TheMaiBug said...

Oh my god this look like so much fun, I want to go shopping with you!

themaibug.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting